For more information on Skate Ontario's return to play, go to this link: Click Here
Information for the 2020-2021 Skating season.
We are working hard figuring out schedules and safety procedures for this season, There are many changes. here are the things we do know:
1. Our registration will open late this year. (Hoping by August 28th)
2. There will be NO early ice for our Senior & Intermediate figure skaters.
3. We are hoping to start all programs with week of October 5th.
4. ALL our programs will require skaters to show up in their gear (skates can be put on at the arena)
5. There will be NO use of the change rooms for our club. Chairs will be provided for in the lobby.
6. There will be a drop off spot and a pick up spot. Only 1 parent/guardian per skater can bring them in/pick-up
7. We will NOT be running a learn to skate program this season (as coaches are not allowed to touch skaters).
8. We will be running a can skate program for skaters that are able to get up on there own.
9. There will be no half season registration (and no pay as you go-power skating)
10. There will be a health screening check/ attendance done for every program, every week.
11. All skaters must wear a mask when entering/exiting the arena
12. All skaters must wear gloves (winter mitts or hockey gloves etc.) on the ice.
13. If your skater gets sick, or the arena closes due to covid. A refund will be made for the remainder of the season
14. There will be no fundraising or volunteer hours this year.
15. There will be no ticket book sales this year.