How to Register
1. Create a family account: click "login" in the top right corner. Add your family members to your participants list.
REMEMBER: Store your login information in a safe place; you will need it later to access your account.
2. Choose the program(s) you would like to register your participant in.
3. At check out, ensure you select the subscriptions required to complete your registration. Each participant (skater) is required to pay the Skate Canada Fee. This is required for all participants including Power Skating.
4. If you are registering for CANSkate, Pre Power, RISINGStar or STARSkate you must select one volunteer position per family. If not done online, this will be done at our registration nights. These positions are available on a first come first serve basis.
If you decide that two people in your family want to volunteer, you must select 2 positions. Please ensure the date/time you choose does not conflict with your schedule. Cancelling your volunteering commitment will result in your cheque being cashed (if no other positions are available).
Power Skating and Early Skate are not part of the volunteer and fundraising requirements.
For Multiple Family's please see the FAQ'S for details.
You will require each participants health card, without this you will not be able to move on.
Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have accepted both of the policies and I am still not able to check out?
A: Click on the subscriptions button and ensure that you have added the Skate Canada Fee to all of the skaters. This is the insurance fee that is required for each participant. So ensure you have added it for each skater.
Have you selected the Skate Canada Ticket Book subscription this is also required 1 for each family?
Q: What if I am unsure about which program I am to sign my child up for?
A: Based on the descriptions of each program choose which one will fit your child best. Do not fill out your registration cheque until one of the registration nights. Please add a comment in the Comment Box at check out indicating you are unsure of which level you are registering for and the Registration Team will help complete this on registration night.
If you are a returning member from 2018-2019 season, a note on your child's level should register in within your member account. Please follow these instructions:
1. log in to your account
2. click on the participant tab
3. click on the participant you want to look at
4. click on message board. There is a note telling you what level to register in (you will have to click on each participant to find out each skater’s level)
Power Skating, STARSkate and some RISING Star participants this information has not been updated.
Multiple Family Accounts
If there are multiple families per participant and you would like to have invoice's etc. paid on different accounts we can do that. Please have each family set up their own family account but, only one of you add the skater(s) as participants. Once this is done please email the club and we will merge your family accounts together so that you will see your participant. Invoices and payments will be sent to separate accounts including the tax receipts.
Are you a Senior, Intermediate or Junior Non-Club Member that is here to guest skate or join our Early Skate season?
You will need to set up a family account just like our club registrants. Please advise us of which club you are currently registered with, so that we can confirm you have already paid your insurance fee with them. Then, we will discount the Skate Canada fee from your registration.
To withdraw from our skating program, please click HERE to fill out the "withdrawal and refund form". Once you fill out the form, please email it to our skating club at email@example.com and our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that once the insurance fee is submitted to Skate Canada, you don't get a refund for the $60 dollars insurance fee.
The insurance fee stays with the skater. If your skater switch to a different skating club, you don't have to pay Skate Canada insurance fee again. The refund will be the cost of the program. It depends on how many weeks of program used then minus the insurance fee.
If you withdraw from our CanSkate & StarSkate program on / before November 10, 2023. You will get a 70% refund.
If you withdraw from our Power Skating program before / on October 24, 2023. You will get a 70% refund.
There will be no refund after those dates.